With spring comes the start of a new fiscal year at UBC, making it a great time to refresh your professional development goals and explore some of the ways UBC helps fund your learning.
Details regarding professional development funding are different for each employee group. Learn more about the funds available to you by reviewing the details for your group:
A new funding year for staff professional development began April 1, 2017.
- BCGEU Okanagan
- CUPE 116
- CUPE 2950
- Executive Administrative
- Management & Professional
- Non-Union Technicians & Research Assistants
- Service Unit Directors & Excluded M&P
- Faculty (Tenure and Tenure-Track)
- Sessional Lecturers (continuing status)
- Sessional Lecturers (without continuing status)
- Research Associates
- Postdoctoral Fellows
UBC Tuition Waivers
You and your dependent family members may also be eligible to take many UBC courses without paying the tuition fee.
Learn more about professional development for faculty and staff.