UBC IT has received funding to increase access to essential software. As a result, the following software is now available for all staff and faculty to install on their UBC-owned device:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC – Create, edit, and sign PDF documents
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Collection of 20+ Adobe apps including Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and InDesign
- SPSS – An advanced statistical package for the Social Sciences
- SAS – Software for business intelligence, business analytics, data warehousing, and data mining to gather, manage, and analyze large amounts of information
- Maple – A powerful mathematical problem solving and visualization system used worldwide in education, research, and industry
Please note: Installation is not available on personally-owned devices.
If you have purchased any of the above-mentioned software since January 1, 2017, you will be provided with a refund.
For more information, contact your local IT support team or visit the Software Licensing section on the IT website.