Working at UBC
- Mar 21: UBC-V: Host an event for Celebrate Learning Week
- Mar 21: Designing a message for maximum impact with Lynda.com at UBC
- Mar 21: UBC-V: Join in the installation of Reconciliation Pole on April 1
- Mar 20: Register for the Staff and Faculty Sports Day, May 5
- Mar 16: Continuing Studies to become UBC Extended Learning
- Mar 15: Have your say: New from Professor Ono’s blog
- Mar 15: What’s next for UBC? Help shape our priorities.
- Mar 15: UBC-V: Hot water quality at UBC‘s Point Grey campus
- Mar 9: UBC named one of BC’s Top Employers in 2017
- Mar 8: Call for nominations for faculty representatives to the Senates
- Mar 7: Reminder: President’s Awards for Excellence nominations close Mar. 17
- Mar 7: Know where to get the latest campus safety updates
- Mar 23: Whose water? Challenges and complexities in wastewater reuse in peri-urban Bangalore, India
- Mar 23: Colloquium: Social Neuroscience Through the Lens of Social Isolation
- Mar 23: Nature, rights and virtues
- Mar 24: Jellyfish – food of the future?
- Mar 24: Symposium: Missionary Photographs of Meiji-Taisho Japan
Important resources and contacts
Achievements and Recognition
- Researchers of the Year recognized in the Okanagan
- Tara Moreau and the Physical Activity Research Centre recognised at the Awards of Excellence
- Announcing the 2016/17 Student Development Award recipients
- Kathleen Martin Ginis named Distinguished University Scholar
- Faculty Research Award winners announced for 2016
- Appointment of Director, Dialogue and Conflict Engagement, Dr. Aftab Erfan
- Nathan Pelletier appointed to Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences, Faculty of Management
- Appointment of Dr. Weihong Song, Senior Advisor to the President on China
- Julie Wagemakers appointed Executive Director, Office of the President
- Barry Yates appointed Managing Director of entrepreneurship@UBC (e@UBC)
Have your say
Whether you have suggestions for new ways of working, or would like to join a faculty and staff survey panel, there are a number of ways you can have your say.
Get to know your community
Find out what your colleagues across UBC are working on – both at UBC and beyond.
UBC chemistry instructor shoots for the stars—literallyKeeping his feet on the ground is not Richard Federley’s strong point. With an insatiable curiosity and a passion for adventure, jumping out of planes and exploring the unknown is everyday stuff for this UBC Okanagan chemistry instructor. No wonder he caught the eye of the Canadian Space Agency recruitment team. Read more.
- A new take on the classroom builds space for better learning
- Untangling the mysteries of love
- What are you working on? With Myron Campbell