Interested in getting involved with campus life? Here you’ll find a range of events happening on your campus — from sports games to academic seminars to professional development workshops.
- Jan 12: Book Launch: ‘Speaking in Cod Tongues – A Canadian Culinary Journey’ by Lenore Newman
- Jan 12: Colloquium: Cultivating Learning: Capitalizing on Psychological Science
- Jan 13: Marine biodiversity of the global ocean: distribution, characteristic and projection
- Jan 16: Plant-based diets – Healthier for you, healthier for the planet
- Jan 17: Indigenous Bio-cultural Heritage: Health, Wellness, and Land with Julian Napoleon
- Jan 12: Career Navigation Series – Part 2: Making Meaningful Connections
- Jan 20: Time Management – Planning, Prioritizing & Productivity
- Jan 25: Welcome to UBC orientation for new staff
- Jan 26: Trauma Informed Reporting and Credibility
- Jan 30: Difficult Conversations – Strategies for dealing with challenging situations
- Jan 12: Women’s Use of Ancestry in Early Modern England
- Jan 17: A Campus-Community Partnership for Rural Health event – Exploring the entrepreneurial activities of citizen led coalitions
- Jan 17: Different Kinds of Minds Contribute to Society
- Jan 19: Minds and Music
- Jan 24: A Research to Practice Seminar – Dying at home
See all events
For a complete list of events happening at UBC, visit the UBCevents calendar.
Promote your event
Hosting an event for faculty and/or staff? Submit it to the UBCevents calendar. Make sure your event appears on this page by tagging it under ‘Categories’ with either:
- Audience – Faculty and Staff – Vancouver
- Audience – Faculty and Staff – Okanagan
If your department isn’t currently registered with UBCevents, you can register your calendar here.