Every role contributes to the future of our university. Get to know the people who make UBC. Share your voice and help shape our university into the place you want it to be. It is yours.
Get to know your colleagues
Find out what your colleagues across UBC are working on – both at UBC and beyond.
Featured ColleaguesKeeping his feet on the ground is not Richard Federley’s strong point. With an insatiable curiosity and a passion for adventure, jumping out of planes and exploring the unknown is everyday stuff for this UBC Okanagan chemistry instructor.
No wonder he caught the eye of the Canadian Space Agency recruitment team.
Get to know UBC’s senior leadership
- One-on-one with Emma Cunliffe
- One-on-one with Hubert Lai
- One-on-one with Professor Santa Ono
- One-on-one with Jennifer Burns
- One-on-one with Lisa Castle
- One-on-one with Dermot Kelleher
- One-on-one with Kate Ross
- One-on-one with Blye Frank
- One-on-one with Philip Steenkamp
- One-on-one with Simon Peacock
- One-on-one with Angela Redish
- One-on-one with Barbara Miles
- One-on-one with Martha Piper
- One-on-one with Andrew Simpson
- One-on-one with Gage Averill
- One-on-one with Sara-Jane Finlay
- One-on-One with Rickey Yada
- One-on-One with Susan Porter
- One-on-One with Deborah Buszard
- One-On-One with Arvind Gupta
- One-on-One with John Hepburn
- One-on-One with Lisa Castle
- One-on-One with Lindsay Gordon
- One-on-One with Louise Cowin
Have your say
Whether you have a question for the President, suggestions for new ways of working, or would like to join a faculty and staff survey panel, there are a number of ways you can have your say.