UBC is yours to shape. Share your voice and join the conversation.
Join the Open Minds Forum
Have your say. Join the Open Minds Forum and be part of a panel of staff, faculty, students and alumni who help influence how things work at UBC, by regularly sharing feedback on UBC programs and initiatives. As a member of the panel, you will be invited to complete approximately one survey per month. Join the Open Minds Forum.
Attend Breakfast with the President
You’re invited to attend Breakfast with the President at his residence. Held several times throughout the year, each breakfast offers a small group of UBC students and staff the opportunity to interact with their peers and Professor Santa Ono. Sign up for the next available breakfast.
Suggest content for this site
Have something to share with UBC’s working community? Submit it to the UBC Internal Communications team by completing this form. You’re invited to share:
- Timely updates for what’s new
- Stories about the interesting work you or your colleagues are doing – either at UBC or outside of work – for get to know your colleagues
- Notable achievements of faculty and staff for achievements and recognition
- Announcements of new faculty and staff appointments
- Links to important resources and contacts that will help support faculty and staff in work and life at UBC