Have something to share with UBC’s working community? Submit it to the Internal Communications team by completing this form.
You’re invited to share:
- Timely updates for what’s new
- Stories about the interesting work you or your colleagues are doing
- Notable achievements or appointments of faculty and staff
- Important resources and contacts that will help support faculty and staff in their work and life at UBC
- Events for faculty and staff. If you would like to promote an event in the what’s happening section, please post it to the UBCevents calendar and tag it with the category “Audience – Faculty and Staff”
The Internal Communications team considers content based on the following guidelines:
- Is the content of wide-ranging interest to faculty and staff?
- Is it timely and of particular relevance to faculty and staff?
- Does it help us learn more about the people who make up UBC’s faculty and staff
- Is it responsive to the feedback we have received in our faculty and staff research?*
* Faculty and staff have been asked on numerous occasions for feedback on what they wish to see in a university-wide newsletter – via the Open Minds Forum and other Internal Communications research. The criteria for UBC Today prioritizes the need to ensure that content is responsive to what faculty and staff tell us they want to receive.